
Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS)


A horrific mass shooting unfolded at a child’s birthday party in Stockton on Saturday evening, leaving four dead and ten injured.
Victims included both adults and children, with reports indicating children as young as eight were among those shot.
The incident occurred around 6 p.m. local time at a banquet hall on Lucile Avenue, where families had gathered for the birthday celebration.
A mass shooting has taken place at a children’s birthday party in the city of Stockton, California in San Joaquin County.
So far, there are a total of 14 reported victims – 4 dead, 10 injured. The ages of the victims are yet to be confirmed.
No information yet has been… pic.twitter.com/0DgbBjYh67
— Fidias Roldan (@RoldanFidias) November 30, 2025
According to the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office, the shooting appears to have been a targeted attack, though the motive remains unclear.
Stockton Vice Mayor Jason Lee said in a post on Facebook, “Tonight, my heart is heavy in a way that’s hard to put into words. As Vice Mayor of Stockton — and as someone who grew up in this community — I am devastated and angry to learn about the mass shooting at a child’s birthday party. An ice cream shop should never be a place where families fear for their lives.”
“Violence touched my life as a young person, and seeing our own children, parents, and neighbors go through this shakes me deeply. Stockton is my home. These are our families. This is our community,” Lee continued. “…Our community deserves to know the truth, and the families impacted deserve justice and every resource available to support them.”
California birthday party shooting update:
– 14 victims
– 4 dead
– shooter still on the run
– appears to be a targeted attackAbsolutely horrific pic.twitter.com/OKSxKHe5ET https://t.co/8hNIB6Bntq
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) November 30, 2025
Early reports indicated that the shooting was at a Dairy Queen, but it was later determined to be at a nearby banquet hall.
BREAKING OVERNIGHT
Mass shooting at ice cream shop in Stockton, California during a children’s birthday party – reports say at least 19 shot, 4 dead, with children among the casualties.
But Gov. Gavin Newsom says he needs NO help from President Trump to restore law and order in… pic.twitter.com/A4I3IPte5A
— Conservative Brief (@ConservBrief) November 30, 2025
No arrests have been made, and the suspect or suspects are still at large.
The FBI has joined the investigation to assist local authorities.
Stockton Mayor Christina Fugazi wrote in a post on Facebook, “Our first responders acted quickly, securing multiple scenes and providing immediate medical aid. Their professionalism reflects the very best of our city.”
Fugazi continued, “As Mayor, I am ensuring every necessary resource is available and that our city supports this effort at every level. Right now, our focus must remain on the victims, their families, and the safety of the community.”
The San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office wrote in a post on Facebook, “We are urging anyone with information, video footage, or who may have witnessed any part of this incident to contact the San Joaquin County Sheriff’s Office immediately. Community assistance is vital in helping us identify those responsible and bring justice to the victims and their loved ones.”
The post Mass Shooting at Child’s Birthday Party in California Leaves Four Dead, Ten Injured — Victims Reportedly as Young as Eight (VIDEOS) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.