Cowardly Georgia Appeals Court Throws Out VoterGA Case on July 4th Weekend
The Georgia Appeals Court threw out a VoterGA case over the 4th of July holiday weekend.
These people are cowards. The courts across the nation are filled with weak cowards and many are corrupt.
There is no reason not to allow an audit of the ballots in Fulton County, Georgia. NONE. There is no reason to not permit the audit of any site – none. What are these cowards afraid of?
Cancon reported moments ago.
The filing was dated on Friday.
Despite piles of suspected fraudulent votes in the 2020 Election in Fulton County, the courts would not allow anyone to find out the truth.
VoterGA previously released a list of 15 facts that support their request for an audit.
- The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
- There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
- State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
- Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
- Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and DeKalb
- All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
- At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
- 18,325 voters had vacant residential addresses according to U.S. Post Office
- 904 voters were registered at a P.O. Box address, which is illegal
- All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
- Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in a 2020 absentee ballot rejection rate drop from 3.47% (in 2018) to 0.34%, which translates to the acceptance and inclusion of approximately 4,400 dubious Fulton County mail-in ballots
- The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg. 70]
- A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
- Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel, show that it is implausible that the election results are correct
The court disagreed.
Georgia is lost.
The post Cowardly Georgia Appeals Court Throws Out VoterGA Case on July 4th Weekend appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.