CDC Insists ‘Severe Reactions’ to COVID Vaccines Are Rare, But New Survey Proves That Is an Absolute Lie
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention just signed off on Covid mRNA experimental gene modification shots for the youngest Americans.
The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Saturday voted unanimously in favor of the Pfizer BionNTech and Moderna bioweapons injections for children as young as 6 months old following the Food and Drug Administration’s authorization of the shots on Friday.
The CDC insists severe reactions to COVID vaccines are rare, yet the US government has never conducted any research to determine the extent of the injuries caused by the COVID vaccines.
The CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System makes clear the federal agency is brazenly committed to killing us. According to VAERS, more people have died after receiving these so-called vaccines than any vaccine in history.
A new poll published on Sunday by the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation indicates more than a quarter of COVID vaccine recipients were injured after receiving the experimental shot.
VSRF outsourced the polling company Pollfish to survey 500 randomly selected people exclusively on the effects of the COVID vaccine.
The organization’s founder and director, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Kirsch detailed the key findings from the survey on his substack on Monday.
The survey showed the following, Kirsch notes:
- 20% of the respondents reported they were vaccine injured
- The 20% number is remarkable because there was no pre-screening question and only 77.3% of Americans received at least one dose. That means that if you were vaccinated there is a 26% chance that you were injured (computed as 20.46/77.3). Wow.
- 30% of the households have a vaccine injured person
- 45% of the extended families have a vaccine injured person
- In 87% of the cases where there was a vaccine injury, there was either a doctor visit(s) or hospital stay(s) or both.
- 54% of the injured are still impacted today.
- 45% of the vaccine injured said it would shorten their lifespan
- 41% of the injured are unable to hold a job.
- Only 17% said their injury was a minor annoyance.
The poll results indicate that “40M Americans over 18 are COVID vaccine injured, 20M seriously,” Kirsch warns. “This may explain why there are staffing shortages everywhere, from pilots to pharmacists.”
The rate of vaccine injury gathered in the survey is comparable to the number of vaccine-related injuries reported by VAERS, he contends.
“If we take the raw, unadjusted numbers of our survey, 30% of all respondents over 18 were vaccine injured. Since there are 258M people over 18 in the US, we get 77M estimated vaccine injured, eerily close to the VAERS estimate,” Kirsch notes. “So maybe VAERS isn’t such a bad estimator after all.
Over 20 scientists, doctors, and statisticians work with VSRF to research the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines, including Dr. Robert Malone who has patents on mRNA technology and Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist.
In an interview published Monday, Kirsch speaks to seven nurses who detail the rate of vaccine injury among their peers.